Exterior films are made of high-quality materials designed to withstand outside conditions. In contrast to traditional interior films, the exterior application ensures that heat is rejected before passing through the window. Using a silicone sealant after the installed film has dried will help the film last much longer.
The Exterior Natural series films have a neutral, traditional tinted look. They are designed for exterior application to provide increased performance on blocking heat.
The Exterior Silver series films are highly reflective films with excellent heat rejection, made to be installed on the outside.
- Available in Silver 15%, 35% and Natural 20%, 40%
- Moderate Reflectivity
- Excellent Heat Rejection
- 99% UV Rejection
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
|EX Natural 20||17||39||44||18||36||0.32||99||0.280||72|
|EX Natural 40||33||22||45||35||20||0.51||99||0.440||56|
|EX Silver 15||16||59||25||20||57||0.24||99||0.209||79|
|EX Silver 35||29||42||29||35||39||0.41||99||0.357||64|
- TST: Total Solar Transmittance
- TSR: Total Solar Reflectance
- TSA: Total Solar Absorptance
- VLT: Visible Light Transmission
- VLR: Visible Light Reflectance
- SC: Shading Coefficient
- UVR: Ultraviolet (UV) Rejection
- SHGC: Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- TSER: Total Solar Energy Rejection
*. All data values are representative and expressed for comparison purposes only.