The XENIUM X900 Ceramic IR window film.
The densely packed nano-compounds used their construction give the film very high heat rejection and immunity against fading, making this our most functional and color stable window film to date.
The X900 Ceramic IR Film series has an even higher IR rejection of up to 90% on all VLTs, and which contains no metalized layers and will not interfere with electronic signals.
The X900 film series keeps the interior cool while providing a beautiful carbon black exterior that matches factory tint.
- Available in 5%, 20%, 35%, and 50%
- 1.5mil 2 ply NR Black
- Excellent Heat Shrinkage and Workability
- 99% UV Reduction
- Outstanding Performance for Cost
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- VLT: Visible Light Transmission
- VLR: Visible Light Reflectance
- TST: Total Solar Transmittance
- TSR: Total Solar Reflectance
- SC: Shading Coefficient
- SHGC: Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- UVR: Ultraviolet (UV) Rejection
- TSER: Total Solar Energy Rejection
*All data values above are representative and expressed for comparison purposes only