XPremium / NANO CERAMIC FILM
The XENIUM XPremium Ceramic IR window film.
The densely packed nano-ceramic compounds used in their construction give the film very high heat rejection and immunity against fading, making this our most functional and color-stable window film to date.
The XPremium / Ceramic IR Film series has an even higher IR rejection of up to 95% on all VLTs, and it contains no metalized layers and will not interfere with electronic signals.
The XPremium / Ceramic IR film series keeps the interior cool while providing a beautiful black exterior that matches the factory tint.
- Available in 5%, 20%, 35%, 50%, and 70%
- 1.5mil 2 ply Black
- Nano Ceramic Technology
- Excellent Heat Shrinkage and Workability
- 99% UV Reduction
- High Heat Rejection
- Color Stable
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- TST: Total Solar Transmittance
- TSR: Total Solar Reflectance
- TSA: Total Solar Absorptance
- VLT: Visible Light Transmission
- VLR: Visible Light Reflectance
- SC: Shading Coefficient
- UVR: Ultraviolet (UV) Rejection
- SHGC: Solar Heat Gain Coefficient
- TSER: Total Solar Energy Rejection
*. All data values are representative and expressed for comparison purposes only.